8.12.07

un Luca enorme, real y tan querible

El jueves fui al estreno de Luca, la Película y me pareció genial, preparada para que la disfrutemos aquellos a quienes nos resulta admirable su intensa y fluida y sincera personalidad y para que los demás opinen "qué chiflado!" :)

Lament (fragmento... la peli tiene mucho, mucho de Time Fate Love )
I'm walking down the street,
I see the people that meet each other
they kiss and talk
and talk and kiss and talk
but I feel so alone.

And the world is made of stone
and everybody’s freezing
to the bones
even known it might be warm,
even known it isn't cold.

It's strange the way the past
seems always fine
while the present wears me down
and time and time and time
lies heavy over me
as it does over you
and the distance
and what you said
I know it wasn't true.